What is the Canvas methodology?
The methodology, developed by Alexander Osterwalder, is consolidating as a real alternative to add value to business ideas. This objective, which should be the leitmotif of any entrepreneur, is not a simple task. However, the Canvas model is a simple enough tool to be applied in any scenario: small, medium and large companies, regardless of their business strategy and target audience.
The simplicity of the Canvas model, key to its success
One of the most important points burundi email list of the Osterwalder idea was the simplification of the methodology. Although initially his proposal was published in his doctoral thesis on the ontology of business models, in 2004, when the book about the Canvas model officially appeared, it was observed that it was really simple to implement the steps of his proposal:
- Establish the relationship that we will maintain with customers.
- Determine the economic sources of our business idea, a fundamental aspect if we want to succeed.
- Identify the assets and key resources that we will need as indispensable pieces in the gearing of the business idea.
- Know the key activities that will give value to our brand, and know the necessary strategies to enhance them.
- Take into account the key partners with whom to establish contacts and alliances for the business. In other words, define networking strategies with potential partners or suppliers, among other important figures.
- Mark the cost structures, to get to know the price that the client will have to pay for acquiring the good or service that our business idea will offer.DIGITAL MARKETING CANVAS