Data Compliance in Italy
The Italian law applicable on privacy issues is the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and it states that written consent must be obtained from the data subject prior to engaging in an email campaign, unless data was acquired from public registries. Failure to comply can result in fines of up to EUR$120,000 but it email database may be increased by up to four times if they prove ineffective on account of the offender’s economic status.Our Italian email marketing list comprises of individuals who work in various industries such as construction, energy, engineering services, financial services, food and drink, health care, manufacturing, retail, supply chain, technology and hospitality. The executives in our email lists are spread across different job roles such as senior management, finance, information, technology, operations, purchasing, administration and human resources, as well as sales and marketing and supply chain.
Our Italy mailing list and email list have the following features:
- The senior management business executives contained within the mailing and email lists are proven responders to a variety of marketing campaigns or can be used for data appending and enrichment needs.
- Our entire business email address list file of top business executives is guaranteed to be accurate and has been verified by our internal data analysis team.
- Our Italian mailing lists are updated semi-annually conforming to all requirements set by the Direct Marketing Association and comply with CAN-SPAM.
- The email list of executives by FrescoData is offered at a minimum order value of $2,000; however there are several levels of volume discounts.
- Our business email address list is divided into three categories: regions, industries and job functions
- All of our Italy marketing and research lists are available for one-time rental at a lower price or can be licensed for multiple use or multiple year usage