There comes a time in a business where the volume of work exceeds our productive capacity, buy youtube views and at that time it is impossible to continue offering a 1 to 1 relationship. Marketing automation allows software to perform repetitive tasks for us, saving us time and effort that we can use to grow our business. It also allows us a better follow-up and a greater reach of our strategies. If you are interested in taking the way you do marketing to a new level, read on, this article is for you.
What is marketing automation?
The concept arose from e-mail marketing , which automates the sending of e-mails to potential customers. However, every time we can automate more processes, and every time we find more tools at our disposal to do so. Marketing automation allows specialized software to perform marketing tasks for us automatically. The tool that we will use will detect certain behaviors of the users in the website, and from such behaviors will activate certain automatic processes. The tool will have the ability to save user information: a cookie, your e-mail, your phone number. There are many different tools to carry out the automation of certain marketing processes, and we can certainly find one that suits our strategy, business and needs.
The advantages of automation for your business
This practice has innumerable advantages, and all are very important to be able to boost our business one step further. Here we tell you some of the most relevant:
- Eliminates the possibility of human errors: especially in complex tasks such as measurement or analytics.
- Increase the relevance and effectiveness of your marketing campaigns: get credibility, quantify your strategies and generate higher quality leads are the most complex challenges for any business, and marketing automation solves them.
- Efficiency, efficiency and optimization: As you can imagine, the automation of processes allows a significant saving of time and human resources. A single person will control the automation of many and varied processes.
- CRM: Do you find attractive the possibility of having an organized database with all the information of your active and potential clients? Automation will be your best friend.
- Monitoring: You will be able to follow and analyze each segment of the database mentioned above.
You can automate the following processes …
Your e-mail marketing , which allows the automatic sending of personalized e-mails to a large number of clients (active or potential). You can do lead nurturing , which allows you to convert interested leads in your products to clients, in addition to qualifying purchasing behaviors. You can offer automatic and immediate responses to leads, or plan content for social networks and save the time it takes to decide what to publish and what to respond. You can
automate landing pages . You can collect queries or user information with web forms , create a database with information about potential customers and launchOptimized advertising such database. Or you can receive analytics and reports from all the previous processes so you can keep track of your progress!
As you can imagine, once you adopt automation, the sky is the limit … If you were interested in the subject, do not miss part 2:. You will know the tools you can use to take action and start automating processes in your business.