Linkedin is more than a network to look for work, it is the Networking platform that will potentiate usa email your Digital Marketing strategy. Learn how to make a correct Digital Marketing strategy for your company and personal brand in Linkedin.
1. Do not overlook your LinkedIn recommendations lightly
Did you know that 86% of consumers are influenced by recommendations? There is nothing as powerful as word of mouth marketing, especially for a small business.
2. Encourage your employees to publish content regularly
Most companies forget to take advantage of their employees’ potential to produce great content. Your employees have the knowledge to provide excellent information, experience to talk about functionality and not just technicalities, and hopefully loyal to the company.
Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for your prospect plan and generate a powerful B2B Networking. In this way you will reach the contacts you need to expand business opportunities.
3. There is more and more than your well-designed LinkedIn profile
Did you know that there are a billion searches at least on LinkedIn every year, and 89% of purchases start with a search engine ?.
This tells us that not only is it enough to have a well-designed profile and it is important to make sure that your personal profile, or company / company profile is suitable for searches and has a good exposure.
- Generates frequent content (at least 3 times a week)
- Write short articles, no more than 500 words
- Share links from your blog or other blogs with professional themes
- Publish infographics
- Upload short explanatory videos (no more than 4 mins)
4. Making use of the Digital Marketing applications of LinkedIn
Linkedin offers you the option of adding advanced applications to your profile or company profile to boost your business and personal brand, create brand awareness, obtain more potential customers, expand your network , etc.