For all Marketers and Entrepreneurs The Case of Amazon explained with video and Infographics.
The 10 phrases Marketeras of Jeff Bezos founder of Amazon.
- Innovative phase “If you are a focused competitor, you will have to wait for another competitor andorra email lists to do something. Being a focused consumer allows you to be more pioneering. “
2.Frase for customers “We see customers as guests at a party and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to do all the important aspects of the customer experience a little better. “
- Reputational phrase “If you do not want to be criticized, never, in the name of God, do not do anything new”.
- Phrase to motivate “I believe fervently that people with a mission make better products. They care more. For someone with a mission, not only does the business matter. There has to be a business, and the business has to make sense, but that’s not why it’s done. It’s done because you have something important that motivates you. “
- Phase of experience “I believe that austerity leads to innovation, as many other limitations do. One of the ways you have to get out of an airtight box is to invent the way out. “
- Phrase of people “Life is too short to meet people who contribute nothing”.
- Phrase ideas “We have had three great ideas at Amazon, they are the ones we have been working with for 18 years, and that is the reason why we have been successful: The customer is the main thing. Create. And be patient. “
- Marketing phase: “In the ancient world, you had to dedicate 30% of your time to create a good service and the remaining 70%, to spread it. In the new world, this percentage is reversed. “
- Price phrase: “There are two types of companies, those that try to charge more and those that try to charge less. We will be part of the second group. “
- Ethical Phrase “The only thing that offends me greatly is when I go into a bank and see ads that try to convince people to re-mortgage their homes so they can go on vacation. It is diabolical. “