Companies are always in a continuous search for profitability , that is, to get more customers at a lower cost, while customers increasingly seek personalized and more efficient service VP of R&D Email Lists. This is now possible thanks to the Chatbots and for that reason we have thought it convenient to implement this topic in our Digital Marketing Master. Know them in this post!
What is a Chatbot?
It is a messaging software equipped with artificial intelligence that interacts with users through a chat, simulating being an operator or a real person. However, we must take into account the differences between ChatBots and Virtual Assistants such as Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa or Windows’s Cortana (Microsoft). Although it is true that they have great similarities, we can highlight three areas in which they differ:
- They do not carry out the same functions.
- They do not develop in the same environment.
- The form of development of these technologies is different.
In summary, a chatbot is a SaaS (Software as a Service) tool with the aim of offering a better User Experience through direct conversations between web visitors and the company.
Therefore, companies can use it as the single point of contact to manage all customer service and online sales activities.
Objectives of a Chatbot
We can group them in three blocks according to their main functionalities:
- Optimize customer service : this way we can solve all those doubts or complaints that our customers have and streamline the process.
- Publicize our content : We can personalize messages, with the information collected based on previous conversations, and in this way inform users of new updates in an optimal way.
- Encourage sales: with these conversations we can see what the client is really looking for, and gives us the opportunity to guide them in the selection, search and purchase.
How does it work?
This tool not only analyzes conversations to provide a better user experience, but also analyzes the purchasing processes carried out by customers, to personalize future interactions . Chatbots are useful and can be implemented when there are frequent questions that users ask and for which the answer is always the same. Thus, the tool automatically answers the correct answer every time, based on criteria that we assign as specialists, thus saving time and costs.