In our time it is almost inevitable that companies have presence in social networks. buy youtube views Even if you are an established company or just after your first steps, all marketing options should be considered . One of the advantages of social networks is that they are free. While it is true that a specialist is needed to manage our accounts, it is also true that the step can take place immediately.
In our time it is almost inevitable that companies have presence in social networks. Even if you are an established company or just after your first steps, all marketing options should be considered . One of the advantages of social networks is that they are free. While it is true that a specialist is needed to manage our accounts, it is also true that the step can take place immediately.
A definite feature of social networks is that they have personality. Not all RRSS are for the same type of audience even when we all use them equally. Due to the utilities, tools and usability of each platform, users have more or less freedoms. The type of information that is handled in one network or another depends on the users, whether or not your target audience.
The characteristics of your product or service must tip the balance towards some kind of specific social media . For example, if your company offers travel insurance, those interested are more likely to be adults and professionals. For this reason, it is advisable to focus on social platforms with these characteristics. That is, we do not rule out any, but we will focus on networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+.
Time dedicated to this purpose
The selection criteria mentioned above help us to choose but not to execute. Our objectives could be clear, but if we do not have time to carry out a marketing strategy, we will have failed . The time that we must devote to the management of social networks is decisive. It is convenient to keep our profile updated, and if necessary, it is necessary to answer the concerns of the users. We can not ignore the time we will devote to our accounts. Therefore, it is preferable to have presence in the indicated network and handle it well to be in all but leave them adrift.
The human resource is of great importance in the management of social networks. ¿ Who is the person responsible for the content, publication and management of RRSS your company ? Hiring a specialist is always a good option. However, since not all companies can afford the hiring of a community mananger , it is essential to determine in the hands of who or what will be the management.
What is the most recommended social network?
Of course it is important to take into account that some RRSS are more popular than others. However, as we have seen so far, managing accounts requires some dedication, time and effort. In this sense, choosing the ideal platform allows us to take advantage of all its utilities. Therefore, below we tell you how different social media can help us.
- Linkedin . It is undoubtedly the most professional platform we can find for the company. It is a network where business can be handled seriously, and there is even the possibility of treatment between companies. It is very convenient to relate in a professional manner because personal interests are usually left out.
- Google+ Through Google+ we can manage two very important elements for the company: positioning and advertising. As this network is an extension of Google, its contribution through the SEO structure is gigantic . It has a varied number of users, which can be categorized regionally due to its connection with Google Maps. It can be said that it is ideal for regional companies. However, Google recently announced that Google+ will disappear. There will undoubtedly be some kind of continuation of Google Local, but as it is not clear, it is not advisable to invest too much in this network.
- Twitter : The value of this social network has to do with the ability to manage content in real time. It is the ideal platform to adapt to the most recent events . It allows to give news, to emit opinions, to give advice, to offer services and to realize the best microblogging of the network. It can be used to get in direct contact with users, listen to suggestions, complaints and claims. In addition, it is very convenient if we intend to give quick and practical solutions. Twitter users are people of different ages, however, their average is between 30 and 50 years.
- Instagram: Although it is a somewhat more personal network than the aforementioned ones, in the last two years it has become an international advertising center. More and more companies are joining this platform specially designed to publish images. Through this network, people and companies use one of the most appropriate tools for advertising such as graphic information. It can be perfectly integrated with Twitter, because the written information is short, while the image has more power. It is very convenient to viralize content
- because it has the tool of tags or hashtags that help segmentation. In general, the users of this network are young or very active people.
We remind you that all the aforementioned networks offer an Ads version. For this reason, choosing the most convenient goes hand in hand with knowing how to correctly use the tools that this or that network offers us. There are many social networks that can help you in your purpose. Do not forget to request the advice of an expert